Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-01-2009

Wants to change the language from french to english in Windows Xp

Hello every one,

Hey is there any way of changing the language from French to English in Windows Xp? I would like to change it as i'm not so good in French language. Can any one help me how to do this? Please help me to resolve my problem.

Thanking you in advance.
Old 19-01-2009

Re: Wants to change the language from french to english in Windows Xp

You can change your language from French to English by re-installing Windows Xp in your computer. You get an option where it ask you for select language and at that time you can change it to English language.
Old 19-01-2009

You can also get back your English language by just following this easy steps.

Right Click on your Task Bar--> Then Select Toolbars--> In that select Language bar--> Then click on the Language Bar--> Then click on Settings and atlast click on Add tab.

Afterwards you will get a drop down list of different languages to choose from and in that you can select English language.
Old 19-01-2009

Hey thank you very much for your replies.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: