Thread: How to install Mac OS X on Acer Aspire One

How to install Mac OS X on Acer Aspire One

Hi friends I am here to know whether I can install the Mac OS X on the laptop that I have. Actually the thing here is that I am willing to install this operating system on the Acer aspire one and the thing is that as the same is a non apple product will it allow me to do the same because OS X is only meant for the Apple systems. So I am a bit confused here and don’t know what I can to get rid of this situation, I am willing to do the installation but due to lack of information I am afraid to take any chances on my laptop. So please help me in this case and let me know how to so the same.

Re: How to install Mac OS X on Acer Aspire One

Well many have done this task but no doubt that it is the challenging one because a small mistake can harm your system. I am sure you are getting my point. So what the basic thing that I would like to tell you here is that. Just try and get the official and the appropriate copy of the Mac OS X operating system and then you need to install it but before installing you have to make sure that the system is ready to cope up with the same I mean the system is ready to take the same and fulfills all the needs of the operating system.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. I mean I personally have done the same thing and that to a successfully one I have never faced any problems what so ever. So I want you to do the same thing without any worries or confusion but just make sure you are doing the same under the supreme guidance of the one who has proper idea of accomplishing such task. I hope that you are getting.

To achieve the task I want you to just follow the below mentioned steps so that it will help you to install the Mac OS X on your Acer Aspire Laptop and that too without any error or problem:
    First of all make the mind frame such that you are going to erase the entire previous one I mean you will be wiping out your hard drive. Because I don’t think that doing a Dual boot is worth full here.
    • For this you require1 x USB Thumb Drive and that must be of minimum 8GB
    • And also 1 x working MAC to create the bootable thumb drive
    • See if you are unable to create a thumb drive then keep an Blank DVD with you.
    • Well the ISo file sometimes fail to start the installation I mean it tends to give some kind of registry error and all so it is better to keep the bootable DVD copy with you.
    • Now it also requires Chameleon Bootloader
    • And also the Diablo’s iDeneb 1.4 Tools
    • Also the famous Extra.zip
    • If require then the PC_EFI V10.1 Bootloader
    • Make sure that audio is off when you are carrying this process on.
    • Now you can either install the same with the help of ISo file or with the help of the Bootable drive.