Thread: Which is the best among Mac, Linux or Windows?

Which is the best among Mac, Linux or Windows?

Hello every one,

This is really interesting, as i would like to know that which is the best operating system amongst Mac, Linux or Windows? I have never use Linux in my life but have used Mac and Windows. They seems to be really different from each other. But as my opinion goes, i think Windows is the best among the three operating systems. I know may people use different OS for their system and would be able to justify their answer related to three different OS is concern. Come on guys vote out for the best, as i want to you use the best OS for my pc.

Thanks..

Re: Which is the best among Mac, Linux or Windows?

I was using a Dell laptop, and on that had installed Mac. It was working fine but now i have taken a new Mac laptop and it's working fabulously. Compare to my old Dell it's just amazingone..

I think as compare to Windows, Mac is highly design for graphics design such as photo editing and video editing, 3d animation etc. So people interested in designing would love to use Mac as compare to Windows.

As i would like to go with Windows,because it is easy for use and it allows you to work smoothly. I had never face any problem while working on Windows. I guess many people might be using Windows as their operating system and must be experiencing the same thing. Any how don't know much about Linux and Mac.

cool Re: Which is the best among Mac, Linux or Windows?

In the US, Mac is considered as a high profile machine/OS windows for others and Linux is for the developers or geeks. thats the only info i have...!!