Thread: Help For Windows-xp Driver

Help For Windows-xp Driver

I have a small office network with a mix of PC's running either Windows XP or Windows Vista Premium. The main printer/scanner/fax machine is located in a small room by itself and all the PC's have access to it.
    there is issue i've got a virused up xp so i want to reinstall windows but i cant because i don't have drivers for xp.can i get my driver from my pc there is zip file named driver in system32 driver cache. or any other way to get driver for Windows-Xp.

Re: Help For Windows-xp Driver

all drivers can be downloaded from the manufacturer website.

If you know printer/scaneer/fax support website, then go there to get an XP ready driver. If none is found for XP useage, try a W2K driver. Also, if you know the "chipset" the modem main componet, try googling for a XP ready driver for such, they're very generic. If it seems it doesn't work, try the generic setting under XP manual setup and click on what seems proper. If that doesn't helo, just delete the entry and try another one, again it make sense to use the driver that propels the chipset installed. You can also try your old restore/orginal modem CD(if applicable) and search for the modem driver and see if takes, but point to that directory it resides. click hereto get more help.

Dr. V Guest

try to get driver from http://www.xp-drivers.com/

ThumbsUp Re: Help For Windows-xp Driver

Try Driver Guide. They have all the drivers available. You might need to signup for an account. But don't worry its free!