Thread: Download Roxio Toast 10 Titanium

Download Roxio Toast 10 Titanium

The publisher Roxio today launched version 10 of its suite of burning software for Mac Toast Titainium. This major update replaces the previous version unveiled last March and, like its counterpart Nero 9 on Windows, introduced a number of news-oriented multimedia.

While retaining the essential features of previous releases (backup and from optical discs), 10 Toast Titanium can now distribute and transfer multimedia content to a 3G iPhone or a TiVo digital recorder on a local network.

It is also possible to record video from platforms such shares or YouTube and Dailymotion to transcode to many devices (players, mobile phones). The webradios are not left since a recognition function audio fingerprint can cut and a stream automatically tagged broadcast live.

The Pro edition of the following places for its high-definition honor. While a backup feature with the click of the AVCHD video from digital camcorders is available on the standard version, the Pro version can burn videos on Full HD DVD or Blu-ray read with a Blu-platinum ray and provides tools for image editing, sound and video.

The software is already available in standard version for $ 140, the Pro version being proposed for $ 209.

Download Roxio Toast 10 Titanium

Re: Download Roxio Toast 10 Titanium

$ 209 it's a bit expensive ...
    Otherwise it is, but on mac it was not HDMI 1.3, it restricts the use of HD on our screen, at least going through the DVI + sound, which is 2 cables.

Toast is an excellent program, but the price is abused

Help! I paid the $100 for Toast 10 for a mac and easily downloaded the software... However, 12 hours later, I still cannot use the blasted software! When I try, I get a prompt for a software update. When I do, 42 minutes later and try to drag the file to the applications folder as instructed, I get an error message. The error messages states that I do NOT have the proper credentials. What blasted credentials do I need????? I've gone t hrough this process (6) times.

I use leopard osx and have never had issues with software installation before today!

Check NTFS permissions on the file/folder.If you are using xp, right click the userfiles folder >select properties> go to security tab> select add >In the select users or groups > select advanced > click find > This will find all users to use the system.here provide all permission for that user program.

Thanks for your response. I use an Intel mac and leopard operating system rather than a pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganadeo View Post
    Toast is an excellent program, but the price is abused
    I'm completely with you! the price for the roxi toast is really not reasonable even though it is a really good program.
    I hope they make bit cheaper version soon!