Thread: FREE online file storage for Windows XP Professional

FREE online file storage for Windows XP Professional

Hi friends I am using the Windows XP Professional, so I just want to know is there any free online file storage is there that I can make use to store my file. If yes then what are the thing I have to verify before using that free online file storage, and what are the things need to save the file on free online file storage. If you guys have any ideas then please let me know, any of the suggestion or ideas will be appreciated.

Re: FREE online file storage for Windows XP Professional

According to my information this thing is possible to use with the help of online cloud service, because this allow the user to store the large amount of file. So for that you just have to make the registration for free to make use of these services. And also there are several services and links are available on the internet which provide this feature for the file storage.

The thing that you must have to verify before using any of the free file storage is that the computer workstations will be free to use, and each of the workstation will run XP Professional, and each and every user must have their own user-id and a Limited User Account. but before using any of such services the user must have to keep the backup of all the entire data that is to be store on the free file storage.

The best service for using this kind of feature for storing the file on the free file storage server is that, of we register to the particular website then there are no needs to make use of any such application that we have to install there in the system to make the use of these services. And also the file storage service must support a web browser with the help of the simple user interface. And if the Data encryption is there then it will be the plus point for that kind of services.

According to my information if you wish to make the use of such services then you can make use of the Dropbox, Skydrive, and Box.net.

This three services have lots of the advantage and the services provided by the Dropbox, Skydrive, and Box.net is also very much user friendly and useful.

There are several of the free web storage for file is available there on the internet, by which the user can make the storage for the file on the internet. And there also some of the website available which provide this services on the premium basis.