Thread: Error : Windows can't find csrcs.exe

Error : Windows can't find csrcs.exe

Hello friends, I have windows Xp installed on my pc. When each time I start using my system to get the message as Windows can not find csrcs.exe. I tried to delete everthing I can not. I have also run a virus scan and used ccleaner. Nothing has helped. So now I'm at a loss and thoroughly annoyed. How can I fix this?Please your help on this and how removed.

Re: Error : Windows can't find csrcs.exe

Windows can't find csrcs.exe, This error must be due to a left over entry in the register by Avast once you remove a virus. Check out the boot entries: 1. Start> Run and type mscofig. Press Enter. 2. Since the opening of new windows to change the Startup tab. 3. Or for entries like csrcs.exe csrcs. If it is uncheck the box next to it and click OK.

If you can not find entry, download CCleaner, install and run. In the log section to analyze and correct the reported problems. Even if you find the entry to the msconfig screen and examine and correct it.

What you do is Start-> Run. Then type "regedit". The registry editor opens. Press Ctrl + F (make sure you have "My Computer" selected) and write "csrcs. The program will seek input and there are some entries: if you find a "csrcs" entry just delete it. If an entry is "Explorer.exe csrcs.exe" modify (right click> edit) and remove the "csrcs.exe".

To remove error csrcs.exe, download Autoruns Sysinternal's. Run the program and find an entry for an autorun program "csrcs.exe" and uncheck the option. Also look for other malicious autorun entries and uncheck if they seem detrimental. This will solve your problem.

Csrcs.exe file is located in the C:\Windows\System32. This is a malicious code program that listens or sends data on open ports to LAN or Internet. csrcs.exe is able to monitor applications, hide, registry entries, manipulate other programs. It is clearly embedded in the system startup processes and has been partially removed by an anti-virus program. You will need to edit the system registry to completely eliminate However, the more likely you will have to purge your hard drive and share it, reformat and resinstall your operating system and user applications.

Try CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner. If the registry is damaged may cause (too often) the inability of its Windows program to locate the path of a given executable and thus ends up with annoying pop-up errors.