Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Block Access to Command Prompt in windows xp

Operating Systems

Old 01-01-2009

Block Access to Command Prompt in windows xp

How can I block on my Command Prompt. is there any third party software which can block CMD ?

Old 01-01-2009

Re: Block Access to Command Prompt in windows xp

Hi pushpendra please check Tips & Tweaks and in that check this thread Disable the command prompt in windows Xp
Old 01-01-2009

You have to use third party software like 'System Mechanic' for this. Windows proper doesnot have the option to lock CMD. But you can hide the 'Run' command box.
Right click Start>Properties>Customize> uncheck the box 'Display Run'.
Old 12-01-2009

I read the "Tips & Tweaks" instructions - a question... Is it possible to disable the command prompt for specific users, i.e. not disable it for the administrator?

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,