Thread: Right of access to documents in Windows XP

Right of access to documents in Windows XP

Hello friends

I have two XP systems Windoxs on two different partitions on my hard drive. I could not start on my first and went on another.
    The problem is that I do not have access to my documents on the system because I have a password on the session of this system is unable to start after any kind of attempt.
    How do I access my documents?

I need your help please.
    Thank you in advance.

Re: Right of access to documents

Right-click the folder - Properties - Security - Advanced --
    change the owner and make the necessary rights.

Advanced file sharing

• Advanced file sharing, available only in Windows XP and higher, involves defining access permissions to shared resources by user or group of users. Unlike simple file sharing, users have to be identified before shared resources can be accessed.

• To set up advanced file sharing, you firstly need to disable simple file sharing by opening My computer, then Tools/Folder options... /View.. At the bottom of the scrollable list, make sure the Use simple file sharing (recommended) option is unchecked.

• Secondly, you need to create as many user accounts as necessary. To create user accounts, simply click User accounts in the control panel, then Add. If an identical account (with the same password) exists on the remote machine, used by the user, he will not need to enter his password to access the share.

• When sharing a resource (right-click, then Sharing and security), simply click the button Permissions:

• To restrict access to the shared resource, you need to remove access to "Everyone" and then give access only to authorized users. Anonymous access may potentially be created thanks to the "Guest" account.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"