Thread: Failed to start firefox

Failed to start firefox

Hello. Each time I Tried to start the firefox it gives me this error:Unable to save C: \ Documents and Settings \ xxxxxxx \ Application Data \ Mozilla \ Firefox \ Profiles \ 40rl2vbn.default \ extensions \ feedly @ devhd \ download \ feedly-app-1.2.114.zip because it not read the source file.

At the end firefox starts but every time after restarting it gives me this message What is that? can I fix it?. Thank you

Re: Failed to start firefox

uninstall Mozilla Firefox completely from your PC. At the end of it, download and run CCleaner to delete cookies, temporary Internet files and all that this show you as obsolete,

Download and run the tool v3 Advanced Care System (following the Manual) to optimize your PC in depth.

Reboot the PC and install the latest version of Mozilla Firefox browser,
    Of interest: As you use Firefox, you can install IE Tab is an extension for Firefox, which lets you view Web pages with Internet Explorer engine within the Firefox browser.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Failed to start firefox

If you have more than one Firefox profile, clicking on an Internet shortcut or a Web link in another application will not start Firefox 3 if you have not set the Profile Manager to automatically start Firefox with a selected profile. This is a known issue in Firefox 3 which should be fixed in Firefox 3.0.2. As a workaround, open the Profile Manager, select a profile, place a check mark in the "Don't ask at Startup" option and then start Firefox with that profile, to set it as the default.