Thread: Disk Boot Failure

Disk Boot Failure

Hello, my pc shows me Disk Boot Failure, Then i does Ctrl Alt Del. and start the PC. and then there is nothing wrong. I know it really proposes not so much because he just does it then
    it is only annoying. So my question has anyone here has a solution.
    Thanks.
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness.Henry David Thoreau

Re: Disk Boot Failure

Hi, just a quick question first:
    Is there happened to have a CD or DVD to boot?
    Windows usually asks for a key if you want to boot from CD but it is also sometimes not.
    How it starts at the Sleep?

No nothing about the player and it is also not Sleep.It's just every time i launched the computer.
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness.Henry David Thoreau

Is there a memory stick or USB storage device on ? Remove all external storage media (including I-pods, etc.) of the computer before you boot the PC.

No more hanging devices not only to an HP printer but that may create from nothing
    Keep this is a real find something vague. Did itself be reasonable idea of problems and computers and stuff here but I really do not matter.

Could also be that the BIOS is not long enough wait until the hard disk is started (is going to run but say).

Maybe there are options in the BIOS present to enforce that all disks must first opgespind before the audit by the BIOS on it is given. Possibly get into the BIOS POST from Quick, the self of the BIOS takes longer then that the disks more time to get to spinning.

there I will just dive in there maybe can help me out.
    thanks for the tip