Thread: Should I wait for windows 8 or save money with ubuntu by buying it now

Should I wait for windows 8 or save money with ubuntu by buying it now

As I’m thinking of buying the pc, probably next month. But before I go for buying I would like to know that should I go for buying the pc with the ubuntu which I save some bucks by going with it or should I wait for the windows 8 to get released. So guys I want your opinions about this, I guess will have positive response from you all. Please help me out with this

Re: Should I wait for windows 8 or save money with ubuntu by buying it now

I think you should wait for the windows 8 to get release, as am too thinking of buying the laptop but am waiting for windows 8 to get released. So I think you should wait for the windows 8 as you will have something good.

It totally depends on you, if you are not in hurry than you can wait for the windows 8. Or you can even buy the PC with the ubuntu as you are right that it will save your some bucks. So I would say the decision totally depends on you.

Even I’m thinking of buying the laptop, as earlier I was going to buy with the windows 7 but some of the friends told me to wait for the windows 8 to get release. So I’m thinking of waiting for the windows 8 to get released as I’m in no hurry of buying the laptop as my old one is working fine. So it will be better to wait for the best one to grab rather than rushing for the ubuntu to save some. So my suggestion to you is that you should wait for the windows 8 to get released.

I would like to know when will be the windows 8 be releasing, as I can’t wait for more than three months and max to max 4 months not more than that. So do anyone have the idea about the release date of the windows 8.

I have searched about this and read in many of the articles that windows 8 will be releasing somewhere in the 2012, but don’t have the idea about the exact date of release. And in of the site I have read that they will be releasing the windows 8 in somewhere around mid of the 2012. So if you are thinking of buying the PC then my advice to you would be that you should not wait for the windows 8 to get release as doing this you are never gonna get the best one. Because each day technology advances and if you wait for the best one then I guess you are never gonna get a chance to buy. So instead of waiting for the windows 8 you should try buying the PC with the ubuntu.

I have searched about this and read in many of the articles that windows 8 will be releasing somewhere in the 2012, but don’t have the idea about the exact date of release. And in of the site I have read that they will be releasing the windows 8 in somewhere around mid of the 2012. So if you are thinking of buying the PC then my advice to you would be that you should not wait for the windows 8 to get release as doing this you are never gonna get the best one. Because each day technology advances and if you wait for the best one then I guess you are never gonna get a chance to buy. So instead of waiting for the windows 8 you should try buying the PC with the ubuntu.
    I totally agree with you it would be wise decision buying the PC with the ubuntu. And if you want to have windows 8 for the PC then you can buy the same after it get releases and install it into your PC. But for now you should go for with buying the PC with the ubuntu.

Just get a PC with Ubuntu and if required you can get Win 8