Thread: Saving JPEG file hangs the system

Saving JPEG file hangs the system

hello friends, I am having some problem to save the JPEG file. Whenever I edit any of the image on my computer with the help of any of the photo editing software and try to sane that then it hangs my computer. This happens every time I try to save and it mostly happens with the JPEG file. I am not able to understand the reason for this. This cannot be the software problem as it is the same problem with all the softwares. Can you tell me that what should I do in order to get this issue solved. Please reply.

Re: Saving JPEG file hangs the system

I think that there is something wrong with the operating system. Dont worry, you will not have to reinstall it. Just perform a repair and after that you will find all the things working well again.

Are you having some security software (antivirus) running in your computer? If yes then, you must disable that for some time and after that you can try to do the same. See if you get the same thing again. If this problem is because of the antivirus then this time you will not get that problem again. I hope that this will be helpful for you.

Make sure that the same file is not opened somewhere else. If that is opened somewhere else and you try to edit and save the same image then that will not take effect and you will get some error message or some of the times it can also hang the system as you mentioned.

Your system is seem to be corrupted with the virus and you need to scan your computer. Clean all the files that are infected with the virus and this will solve the problem for you.