Thread: Problem with Recycle Bin in XP

Problem with Recycle Bin in XP

Hi
    I have Windows XP installed on my pc . Problem is whenever i go to to emplty my recycle bin it takes more longer time than a normal sometimes my pc got hang. Yesterday first time i have some error with Dr. Watson program and have no idea what it is. Now in my Task Manager this Dr.Watson program is runing two times. I have try to stop it but it start runing again and again. Any idea why this thing happening? and what should i do now? please help

Quote Originally Posted by Melville View Post
    Hi
    I have Windows XP installed on my pc . Problem is whenever i go to to emplty my recycle bin it takes more longer time than a normal sometimes my pc got hang. Yesterday first time i have some error with Dr. Watson program and have no idea what it is. Now in my Task Manager this Dr.Watson program is runing two times. I have try to stop it but it start runing again and again. Any idea why this thing happening? and what should i do now? please help

IF you see Dr. Watson, it means Windows crashed and Dr. Watson is repairing those crash files. For more info on Dr.Watson Application Visit the following link
    About Dr.Watson

Dr. Watson

Dr. Watson for Windows is a program that gathers information about your computer when an error occurs with a program. Tech support groups can use the information that Dr. Watson obtains and logs to diagnose a program error.
    When an error is detected, Dr. Watson creates a text file that can be delivered to support personnel

Hi
    I have Windows XP installed on my pc . Problem is whenever i go to to emplty my recycle bin it takes more longer time than a normal sometimes my pc got hang.

Its time to repair your OS dude. your computer hanging while emptying your data from recycle bin its really abnormal behavior try to reinstall it.

Hi
    I think you should scan your system with good anti virus like avg or otherwise go for reinstall. Good luck