Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to dual boot Windows XP with Ubuntu already installed

Operating Systems

Old 03-11-2008

How to dual boot Windows XP with Ubuntu already installed

I currently have Ubuntu installed on computer. I want to dual boot my system by installing XP on it. Is that possible? I am asking so because whenever I try to install using the disc, nothing happens.

Old 03-11-2008

Re: How to dual boot Windows XP with Ubuntu already installed

It is not possible to install Windows on your Ubuntu system. If you want both on your computer than install Windows XP first and then install Ubuntu. It will automatically find the Linux partition and install itself.
Old 03-11-2008

You can install Windows on Linux partition

You can install Windows on Linux partition. All you need to do is create space on the Linux partition to install Windows XP.

Dual boot - Installing Windows (XP) when Linux (Ubuntu) already installed

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,