Thread: System32 Error

System32 Error

Help pls,landry Here. yesterday I was doing this Vista visual Enhacement Trick. but after restarting the Pc.I was in total shocked as it's say "SYSTEM32 ERROR" and some text like particular files are missing.what do i do? pls help.

Re: System32 Error

Follow this steps to solve your problem.

1. Insert the Windows XP startup disk into the floppy disk drive, or insert the Windows XP CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, and then restart the computer.

2. Click to select any options that are required to start the computer from the CD-ROM drive if you are prompted to do so.

When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, like this

This portion of the Setup program prepares Microsoft
    Windows XP to run on your computer:

To setup Windows XP now, press ENTER.

To repair a Windows XP installation using Recovery Console, press R.

To quit Setup without installing Windows XP, press F3.

3. Press Enter to start the Windows Setup.

4. Accept the License Agreement and Windows will search for existing Windows installations.

5. Select the XP installation you want to repair from the list and press R to start the repair.

6. Setup will copy the necessary files to the hard drive and reboot.

7. Do not press any key to boot from CD when the message appears.Setup will continue as if it were doing a clean install, but your applications and settings will remain intact.

System32 Error

Quote Originally Posted by Landry View Post
    Help pls,landry Here. yesterday I was doing this Vista visual Enhacement Trick. but after restarting the Pc.I was in total shocked as it's say "SYSTEM32 ERROR" and some text like particular files are missing.what do i do? pls help.
    When you turn on the computer press F8 repeatly until you get to an options screen and then select "Repair your computer".
    After that you should have a list of options including System Restore and Factory Restore.The System Restore option will let you go back to a restore point and the Factory Restore option will revert your Windows install and data to what it was when you got the PC.You should try System Restore first. If you have to do the Factory Restore make sure the restore will save your files if your computer model has this option.

Hi, landry here thanks philips and the great one for your replies. I will try both your methods. respond if any of those are useful to me.

hey,thanks philips your method works i will be really careful nexttime. while doing anything with my system files. anyway thanks a lot for your effort.