Thread: PC does not boot up!

PC does not boot up!

Hi i am a windows vista user.
    Whenever I boot up my computer, it got hangs at the manufacturer screen (before the windows boot screen). If I press DEL to enter BIOS, it does not load BIOS.
    This problem is not regular. Sometimes, it allows me to load to Windows but it will either display a blank screen after windows loads or hang after a few minutes of usage.
    I have no idea what's wrong or which hardware is buggy or how to solve this problem. I've tried unplugging my HDD and my DVD drive but the same problem persists.Please help any help will be appriciated.

PC does not boot up!

Have you check all the connections. Unplug all the USB device and try to boot from bootable CD and go into recovery console and perform chkdsk see what happens then. try to reload your OS.

PC does not boot up!

I have tried that but it not going ahead from manufact. screen so how can i boot from CD previosly this problem was sometime but now this is regular. I mean everytime i boot happens the same. I want to know from experts here which part of my PC is not working Motheboard,hard disk or what? I have tested another working RAM. Anyway thanks fro your help any further help will be appriciated.

PC does not boot up!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Neri View Post
    I have tried that but it not going ahead from manufact. screen so how can i boot from CD previosly this problem was sometime but now this is regular. I mean everytime i boot happens the same. I want to know from experts here which part of my PC is not working Motheboard,hard disk or what? I have tested another working RAM. Anyway thanks fro your help any further help will be appriciated.
    Have you tested your HDD on another computer?

PC does not boot up!

Quote Originally Posted by Paxton View Post
    Have you tested your HDD on another computer?
    Yes thanks for your reply i have tested my HDD on another computer it is working fine there. But please don't say my mobo is not working i have bought my mobo ASUS 945 a year ago only.Please any more help.

PC does not boot up!

Yes now its look like your mobo fault as u said you have tested your RAM.
    you said you have buy your mobo a year ago only so it seems still under a warranty period take the advantage of that.