Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

GUI interface for Windows VISTA

Operating Systems

Old 23-10-2008

GUI interface for Windows VISTA

Hi,
I am new to the networking field and I am not a computer savvy,so, please can anyone provide me the GUI interface for the windows VISTA.
Thanks

Old 23-10-2008

hi Alchmey,
Your wish is my command, so here is your GUI interface for Vista:
follow the link:http://handbrake.fr/?article=download#
Old 23-10-2008

Thanks for Your Immediate reply.
Old 23-10-2008

I will summarize what I think about the new Windows Vista GUI Interface, or you may consider as its my reviews about new windows vista.
1.The file browser explorer improvements (while better) are a blatant ripoff of Mac and Linux current versions
2.The start menu is less cluttered now that it’s better organized, but except for common elements it can be a pain to navigate to lower levels
3.The taskbar itself has a new popup preview which actually I like.
4.The taskbar has been enhanced with a new clock and time. Pretty, but that’s about it
5.There were 2 new right click properties I didn’t show “show windows stacked”, and “show windows side by side”. Even with multiple windows open, clicking either one of these options did nothing for me.
Have a great time with Vista

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,