Thread: What is audiohq.exe?

What is audiohq.exe?

hi,

From one day every time when I turn on the computer I get a poster urge to install a file called audiohq.exe type of application c: \ WINDOWS \ sistem32. I always what I've canceled but since then he has begun to take issue with avast I uninstalled and although I upgrade it does not work. Not that happens ...........

What is audiohq.exe?

HELP PLEASE ........

Well, first of all say that it is a virus and it's going to more people.

Update your anti-virus today. Restart the PC in safe mode, giving the F5 key to the top while Windows is loaded, it passes the virus. Scan the folder Windows/System32 to ensure that it has cleared. You can try a restart and antivirus online (eg from ESET).

You'll have to repeat with a AntiSpyware (eg Ad-aware, SpyBot Search & Destroy (this is free)) takes and tell him to review the entire system.

Not to show you can clean the registry with CCleaner

EDIT: It seems the virus seems to be Feliz_Natal which is a Trojan that steals passwords and data from the banks so Ojito what you do. And lets the contact list you have, that comes via mail.

If you have a recent restore point you are advised to do it. Restores the system to a few days ago and spends an antivirus online. Then you with health care in the AntiSpyware and others.

Luck and greetings

I followed your instructions and this virus is more ready for what they believed, every time CCleaner detects a missing startup program, called auidohq.exe, delete it and antispyware me that it detects to erase but there are other changes that other record is called as audiohq.exe denied the change, but when you come back to spend the CCleaner there is this other audiohq.exe the bloody file.
    Will I have to reformat ?................
    Thanks for everything.