Thread: Problem with Boot Camp in Mac OSX

Problem with Boot Camp in Mac OSX

Install Windows on my MacBook Pro using Boot Camp creates a partition of 10 GB and 20 that could not succeed because they do not move some files. After I perform the installation of Windows I could not start in OSX, and when I turn appears, displays a message that asks me to restart, either tight for a while leaving the power button or pressing the reset button (haha).

It seems that this is a problem without a solution, I read a page to begin holding the key "T" to start as a disc with firewire connection, and with other Mac salvage the information I have on the hard disk. This does not work for me, when I connect another Mac, it hangs with the same message, and does not work.

If anyone knows of any solution, it would be welcomed.
    Also tried to use the disk to reinstall SOX and also freezes. I can only start with Windows.

I could solve the problem by using an interesting program for Windows called macdrive, can be downloaded from here. With this program I could move my windows to mac and support it in an external DD, and format the partition to reinstall the Mac SOX.
    Success......

You know is the theme of time, so I could help by...after lowering the wizard boot camp beta expired for tells me that as I solve it?

Well, this says

About the Boot Camp Assistant Beta 1.4
    NOTICE: Boot Camp 1.4 Beta is a preliminary version of software whose use is permitted in respect of evidence and for a limited time. Do not use Boot Camp Assistant or another Boot Camp Beta software for commercial purposes or in operations that employ data. It is recommended that you back up all data before you install this software and regularly update that copy while using this software. Your rights on the use of Boot Camp Beta are subject to the acceptance of the terms of the software license that comes with this product.
    It was a beta that stopped working once they leave the Leopard, as BootCamp now part of Leopard and supposedly if you want to use it you have to install the Leopard .... Apple said it ....

I have a MacBook Pro and one day I installed the boot camp without any problem by following the instructions and I am working fine. But I tried to install the boot camp to two friends who have two MAcbooks blacks and can make all the sintalacion in FAT32 partition using the default 32GB of boot camp, but when you press the ALT key to start the Macbooks instead of appearing the two partitions ( Windows Mac i) I get only the Mac (I have followed all the steps and also I have the drivers installed on windows on mac os leopard). And now comes the good because Leopard can see from the windows partition disk with all your files and will work well if ..... and whether to start pressing the ALT key will introduce the Windows installation CD I get the Mac partition and a symbol of Windows CD and if I put the cd because I go to the Windows partition it is due.

That may fail?
    1. You can do that at the FAT32 partition in mind if you do it fast or normal mode?

2. The first time I come to update the drivers windows of mac I used the drivers come for my macbook pro instead of black MacBook but I would say that Leopard includes drivers for all macbook pro or are not. .. but I delete the partition again and start vulevo not?

to see if anyone can help me, thanks

I'm not sure, but I think the CD driver is not yours. Because I think the CD is created from the hardware that is installed on the machine where it is creating this CD. Otherwise, the black MacBook has Leopard or Tiger ???

FAT32 partition of what I think does not matter if you make it fast or slow (I did it quickly and everything works fine)