Thread: Incorrect Date and Time

Incorrect Date and Time

Hi,

I have a problem with date and time.

In summary, the battery on the motherboard is good "data bios are stable"

The update via internet time is unsuccessful "impossible to connect the computer does not have the same date system."

After updated manual, the date will change over time and is inaccurate.

Could you please help me.

Thank you

At any chance, here's what the Help Center Windows:
    If the time synchronized fails

When you click on the update, the clock must be synchronized immediately. In case of failure, there may be several reasons:

* Establish a connection to the Internet before requesting the synchronized clock.
    * Your personal firewall or the network prevents the synchronization of the clock. Most firewall company or organization prevent synchronization of the clock, as well as some personal firewall. For users at home, it is advised to read the documentation firewall for more information on the release of network time protocol (NTP). You should be able to synchronize your clock if you use the Windows firewall.
    * The Internet time server is busy or is temporarily unavailable. In this case, try to synchronize the clock later, or update manually by double-clicking on the taskbar. You can also try to use another time server.
    * The time shown on your computer is too different from today on the Internet time server. The Internet time servers can not synchronize your clock if the time the computer is different from more than 15 hours. To synchronize the correct time, make sure that the parameters of date and time are close to the moment in the properties Date and Time control panel

Hi,

Once connected to the Internet, have you tried using this software SyncTime?

I just installed the program synchronization and I'll test a few days.

I have F Secure and it is possible that the protection prevents the update though correct? I use F Secure for more than three years and I've never had this problem.