Thread: Vista Error

Vista Error

Someone please help me. The new problem started in my Vista laptop. Whenever I start my laptop, it gives this error message - 0x00000024 (x00190445, 0x83ae28e8, 0xc0000102, 0x00000000). What to do?

Dr. V Guest
    I would recommend to repair the startup mode of your operating system. WINDOWS carries out the function of repairs on Windows Vista. The option to repair the system in Windows Vista is a pretty easy option to implement. This option in Windows XP is a bit complicated to execute for people who are not very accustomed to Windows installations. As part of the installation process, as an option when it detects that there is a Windows XP installed and not as an option from the installation itself. In fact, the mechanism used by Windows XP in the process of repairing Windows is also different to that used by Windows Vista.

But how to carry out this repair of startup mode. I dont know much about repairing windows although I had tried to repair Windows XP a long back and dont remember anything now.

Dr. V Guest
    When Windows Vista could not start the steps we are presented reboot it and press F8. There appears the typical black screen with white letters indicating the options start (safe mode, safe mode with network functions, which ran ... Last configuration) there appears at the top a legend in which there is indicated that Windows could not start due to a hardware problem or for having made significant changes to it. Below is a statement that Windows should be repaired and tells us the steps to follow:
    1. Boot from the Windows Vista DVD.
    2. In the window of choice of language, press Continue.
    3. On the next screen, choose Repair equipment.
    4. During the repair process (which keeps all our data and configurations) scans the system to locate the problem and fix it, even within the process offering the option to restore the system.

This system is much easier and more intuitive to the employ by Windows XP. The limitations that have exactly the same as in XP. If there is a file system corrupted information (for example, registration), windows is not possible to make a repair, but this is not possible in any version of Windows.