Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to boot alongwith no beeps sounds

Operating Systems

Old 26-08-2008

Unable to boot alongwith no beeps sounds

My problem is that I am not able to boot, no beeps nothing. My monitor don't receives any signal. What could be the possible problem of this? I tried to change my power supply but of no use. I can see the fans are running properly.

Thanks in advance.

Old 26-08-2008

This could be a hardware problem and most probably motherboard issue. Get it checked by some expertise and get it solved.
Old 26-08-2008

You can check the motherboard issue by doing some basic steps such as removing ram and trying to boot. If you are able to hear the beeps then replace it again and boot again. If no beeps then trying to place ram on different slot. If no go then repeat the same steps for video card, sound card, network card, etc. If none of them works then it is surely the motherboard issue.
Old 26-08-2008

You can also try to do some dusting of your system and boot the system. If it doesn't work then I think you need to go for some different video card because as you can see your fans are working properly.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,