Thread: Pc don't let me to install Operating System

Pc don't let me to install Operating System

I have the following problem:

A PC 2.6 ghz, 512 ram integrated into the Mother board, 80Gb disk partitioning 1 of 20GB and the other from about 60 gb. When the turn before loading the operating system displayed a poster that says, The system could not start because lack a file in Windows. Then opt for an option to reinstall the operating system, the system took place throughout the installation process until the disc format before I get the famous blue screen. What I did was to confirm whether the disc works by placing it in another computer, the disc worked well and showed his two partitions.
    I do not know if the problem is software or hardware, that I should undertake to resolve this?
    Thank you!

What hardware you have (video, sound, etc.)?

Everything worked well before you attempt to format?

Why not try formatting the hard disk to another computer and since this disk clean and empty "to install the system".`

The PC was working well and place a few days without turning skip the problem. The sound card, network card, ram, are integrated into the mother board. Problem took place when I was watching a video. Now that I decided to format the disk. Another thing that may help is that when you put the disk and tape recorder in the same, IDE is not detected. Device jumpers and are well placed, it took me to another place so that the IDE disk recorder and work on an individual basis.