Thread: Computer stays in blue screen for more than 30 seconds while starting

Computer stays in blue screen for more than 30 seconds while starting

My pc when started stay's stuck on the blue screen of intel for more than 30 seconds, I have always worked well, but a week ago that this giving me a headache that I have already done everything, formatting, antivirus happens, I have optimize with the tunes, I've done cleaning hardware, so I think something is missing. Its a pentium 4 with 512 of ram, 2.6 micro hope that someone help me ...

Thanks in advance

Hello, you commented that you have formatted pc and it takes a lot time to enter the desktop, why?. pc does not start from the beginning, ie, format and not load any programs, having regard takes to boot with only the operating system because, if goes well, re-install a program and re-testing and so on.

What logic is that the programs that installed, they are staying at the boot start and if so can be solved. . How?.

Look here: Tips for making Windows XP faster

Aside:

• clicking Start, then Run.

• Type MSCONFIG and press the OK button.

• In the window that shows we click on the tab that is where Home and disable programs that do not want to be loaded at boot Windows, thus shorten the starting time operating system.

• click OK and ready, the next time you restart the OS, it takes less time to show the Desktop

It would also be useful in the same place, but in the Services tab, marks the bottom, so it does not see the windows and uncheck the remainder, unless the virus, at home, also left the virus, others left over.

Greetings

Hello, thank you very much to meet my help, but you know that I said that is not what you suppose, that when just finished installing a black screen of the operating system, the computer has restarted to begin the installation is so graphic say from the xp in my case, and before entering the xp because I delay as I mentioned earlier before more than 30 seconds.I think something is missing.

Thanks for your answer

Hello, apart from that what I commented:

Clean registration with a good registry cleaner, and at the end do a full scandisk.

The scandisk, which is in properties of the disk C: tools, fix errors, what brands and restart the computer.

Greetings