Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to enable my connection via Ethernet?

Operating Systems

Old 09-08-2008

How to enable my connection via Ethernet?

Well, I have had many problems with my pc to such an extent that I formatted computer due to some viruses .. .now my PC does not recognize my connection to Ethernet the only way that I can connect to the Internet is only with the cable USB ... probe and two modems and none of which has not recognized me and this despair ... I have Windows SP .. Someone can tell me how to recognize my modem via Ethernet cable? PLEASE HELP!

Old 09-08-2008

I suppose you are referring to a USB modem with Ethernet output, ie having two types of connections ..

Check if your Ethernet card is installed drivers and correct (without conflicts) in the device manager (network adapter) and check the status of the connection if it were disconnected and the properties of the connection check added "protocol Internet TCP / IP. "

And a little more specifically what you want and what steps you tried well as the model of modem you have and what kind of service you receive from your ISP (Internet server)
Old 09-08-2008

Thanks for answering! Well I get adapters Red 2Wire gateway for UBS now I connect via USB ... and if I have added the "Internet protocol TCP / IP" .. The problem is when I try to connect via cable yellow "Ethernet" .. my machine does not recognize and probe two modems and none other than the recognized ...

I just reformat the computer because I thought it was some virus and nothing ... As already talk to technique and he told me that everything was fine that the problem was my computer ...

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: