Thread: No boots while starting Win Xp

No boots while starting Win Xp

Hello, I have a problem, see if you can help me:

When I started computer and I put the hard disks that had, believing that the boot would have no problem, but no. At the start I said that with windows start, and I got the message "there has been a problem when starting ...", it gives you the option of safely, how to network, with the last configuration that windows and functioned normally, I give either of them and it is as if they rebooted and then get to choose what the OS to begin with.

To see if you can help me, thanks.

a greeting.

If you have installed in each disk operating system uses a bootloader as GAG
    If not boot the computer from the XP CD and use the console in the following commands:

fixmbr
    fixboot

Hi,

Windows XP is quite plug & pray ... But so, directly without taking any precaution after ... if it started well and solve all the Hw, you have another problem, which is the possibility (high) that you say you have a pirated copy, even if it is perfectly legal ... to avoid problems, you should use Sysprep--have used before making the change ...

Anyway, as Trojan123 says, try to console recovery and commands indicating ... but if you get the boot menu of Windows, only need to run fixboot ... and see if you're lucky ...