Thread: I love Vista

I love Vista

And what i said in the title is absolutely what i mean .
    I have been using Vista from about 1 and half year now and have become very used to with it. Even i had problem initially using it and was frustrated given its non compatibility with many things. But then, i went on realizing how to work out things. For example, once i was getting the BSOD issue and was fed up solving it. But i kept on researching and finally found that sys file was corrupt which was mcdbus.sys. That was through memory dump. I read about it and found that it needs MagicISO. So i just installed MagicISO and everything works fine!

I know that should have sound to be very technical, but for techies like me, i would say there should not be any issues in trying it. Its just that Vista is difficult for normal users, i feel.

Also, the flashy window pages and their appearance is what lures me more to Vista. A particular mention about the updates of Spider solitaire & Freecell. They are worth playing.

Vista is actually good. People cry about Vista like small kids. I just went on using Vista with lots of difficulties in initially but now is very well versed.

Even XP had bugs in the beginning when it was introduced. People criticized it. Then everywhere we see XP now. Its just that people have become used to XP and dont want to learn new OS with the new features.

Oh I see. That seems to be the finest reviews about Vista I have ever seen.

I have been using Vista on 2 different machines, one my home PC and other in my Office. I dont have any problems with it. However, some of the features like UAC having poor designs, confusing security features, and ofcourse its a resource hogging nature which requires high memory config; all these things takes it backwards. But still its a stable OS and soon it will be one of the best one if service packs are released correcting some of these minor bugs.

I think Microsoft is not caring about removing the bugs from Vista. Nothing is coming to be heard about releasing service packs for Vista.

I think Microsoft is concentrating on Windows 7 now, since Vista has already been largely criticized by masses, and that Windows 7, slated to be released in 2010, will most likely be the upgraded version of Vista with best features without any bugs.