Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

win xp repair fix

Operating Systems

Old 14-07-2008

win xp repair fix

in win xp i have on my hp laptop i was installing a free lavasoft product to remove spyware and computer froze and upon re starting only to get hp start up screen and then a black
screen unable to get into safe mode but able to get into Xp installation disc to do the repair routine to completion at reboot it only returns to black screen no cursor and no windows logo i am a novice at this but now what can I do none f the F8 functions are assesable with most options to start loadin and stop 1/4 way

Old 15-07-2008
Super Moderator

Try this : Tips For People Who Have A Black Screen On Their Computer When Xp Starts

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,