Thread: Corsair Vengeance Pro vs Kingston HyperX Fury RAM

Corsair Vengeance Pro vs Kingston HyperX Fury RAM

I have recently build a gaming pc to play the latest games like Battlefield 4 or Dead Rising 3. Now I am looking to buy the best 8GB RAM sticks available in the market. I have checked that the Corsair Vengenance Pro Red is supported by my motherboard. But later on I found another RAM kit of Kingston HyperX Fury which runs at higher timing settings but I dont know if it is compatible with my motherboard or not. However I wated to know which among these 2 brands of RAM model will be best for the price and performance? The motherboard that I am using is Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3. Thanks

Re: Corsair Vengeance Pro vs Kingston HyperX Fury RAM

I would suggest you to go with the G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) RAM sticks which would be good fit for your motherboard. The best part about this memory kit is that it is very cheap compared to the RAM modules that you have listed. I have been using this for a year now without any problems and I can assure you that it is a high quality memory. You will not go wrong with this RAM or any of the G.Skill's memory for the price and speed range that it is delivered for.

I am using the HyperX Fury Black Series 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM and it works at the speed that is stated. There is no complaints with this RAM either. The build material used in this RAM is pretty solid compared to the other RAM models available in the market. There is also a good looking heat spreaders on the RAM. HyperX Fury Black is very sleek and fast, it just works out of the packaging I would say. It clocks at 1600mhz as advertised and I would definitely recommend this RAM to you if it is compatible with your mobo.

I recently picked up 8GB RAM stick of CORSAIR Vengeance Pro for my new computer build I have just made. The RAM is running at very fast performance without any problems at all. So, when you are trying to upgrade your system, this RAM stick is the best one out there and it is also very cost effective. This RAM also got the best ratio of frequency to latency in existence. Note that you will not be able to purchase the other colored clips separately.