Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Official Kingston Forum
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013

Kingston Hyperx blu will work on Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H?

I am using a Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H motherboard and have purchased and installed Kingston Hyperx blu on this motherboard. The computer is starting properly but after some minutes I can see vertical colored lines on the screen. Even in the BIOS options it will show the same lines? I am running Windows 7 on my pc and if anyone could help me out then it will be great. Thank you
Old 03-12-2013

Re: Kingston Hyperx blu will work on Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H?

Are you using any graphics card, if so, then try to remove it from the motherboard's PCIe slot and then test with the onboard video of the motherboard whether you are getting the same vertical lines problem or not. If you are still getting the same problem then it could mean that the motherboard has just gone bad. Please test all this things and report back to us.
Old 06-12-2013

If you think that it is the RAM problem then you can try to test with any other RAM that is compatible with your motherboard and check if the problem occurs again. You can also try to use one Stick of RAM at a time and make out the issue. Download a tool called memtest86, which is a RAM error testing tool, and run it overnight because the process is very time consuming.
Old 09-12-2013

Can you try to reset the CMOS battery on your motherboard if any settings were changed in the BIOS that might have made the problem. Also, if you can take out all the RAM then try to clean the RAM connectors with Newspaper and also clean the memory slots on the motherboard. Also try to install the latest graphics card driver in your pc.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Official Kingston Forum
Tags: , , ,