Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Official Kingston Forum
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2013

best between Kingston HyperX blu and G.SKILL RipjawsX ram

I am looking to buy a new set of memory for my system. But I am confused between G.SKILL RipjawsX and Kingston HyperX blu RAM. There is no price difference with these RAM's and both have almost the same kind of technical specifications. I am going to use this RAM specially for video editing and graphics. Please help me decide which one to choose.
Old 08-11-2013

Re: best between Kingston HyperX blu and G.SKILL RipjawsX ram

I think that G.SKILL RipjawsX RAM will be the best choice to get. As per your motherboard, you might be able to mix difference brands together if they are of the same types and timings. There are many brands that are actually made from the Samsung memory almost. But still I will suggest you to use the same brand and type for all of your RAM slots.
Old 09-11-2013

I would vote for the G.SKILL RipjawsX RAM because it uses good ICs. If you compare it with the Kingston RAM then it also offers high performance. You will also get good video editing experience without any trouble. The best part is that you can also do some overclocking and try to push the timings very low if you want as well.
Old 11-11-2013

The Kingston HyperX blu memory works as intended. It is very easy to plug and play and you can even overclock to 1866mhz without any problems. These RAM's color is also pretty good in dark blue and looks good in the motherboard. Kingston RAMs are very solid product and there is also a heat sink on this RAM which is a plus point.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Official Kingston Forum
Tags: , , , ,