Thread: which is the best - Kingston HyperX 3K or Crucial M4 SSD

which is the best - Kingston HyperX 3K or Crucial M4 SSD

Can anyone tell me which is the best SSD between Kingston HyperX 3K and Crucial m4? I am looking to buy a the best SSD and am looking to install Windows 7 operating system on it. I have never used a SSD before but after checking some reviews about SSDs giving good performance in comparison with hard drive, so I am looking forward to go with it.

Re: which is the best - Kingston HyperX 3K or Crucial M4 SSD

You should buy the Crucial M4 SSD because they have much superior reviews above the Kingston HyperX 3K SSDs, and it is mostly recommended by many users. But note that the Crucial M4 is slightly costly than the Kingston one, so if you have the money, then go with it. Or you can get the HyperX which is not so disappointing as well.

The Crucial M4 SSD provides faster boot and loading for mobile and desktop users. It cosumes low-power and is very lightweight and durable, which allows Synchronous MLC NAND NAND connection at high-speed control technology far advanced, optimized management of NAND interface and second generation SATA 6Gb/s. The overall result of this technology significantly improves data transfer for applications that require significant bandwidth. Crucial m4 series uses the interface and dimensions of a standard hard drive, so it is very comfortable to use it as a way to extend memory for most notebooks.

Well, since you are going to use SSDs first time then I would presume you to go for a cheaper solution like Kingston HyperX 3K SSD which is very good in performance as well. It combines 3000 program-erase cycle synchronous NAND to program-erase cycles with the second generation SandForce controller. With its Its reduced price more users can test ultrasensitive games, multitasking and multimedia computing power. It can also load games and applications faster, increase frames per second to enjoy a better experience while playing games and also allows fast transfer of large files and edits.