Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Gigabyte G1.SNiper B5 or Asus B85 PRO Gamer

Official GIGABYTE Motherboard Forum

Old 11-08-2014

Gigabyte G1.SNiper B5 or Asus B85 PRO Gamer

I am looking to upgrade my motherboard because I have been using a very old one till now. I was looking to go with a gaming motherboard so I am deciding whether to go with the Asus B85 PRO Gamer or the Gigabyte G1.SNiper B5 motherboard. Both the motherboards are coming at an attractive price right now and it will be also good for high end gaming. So, can anyone tell me which one will be the best to go with? Thanks

Old 12-08-2014

Re: Gigabyte G1.SNiper B5 or Asus B85 PRO Gamer

I would suggest you to go with the Asus B85 PRO Gamer, being an Asus board fan. I have mainly used Asus motherboard all the time and it has never disappointed me till the time. The B85 PRO Gamer seems to be an excellent motherboard and it also supports overclocking if you update the BIOS. You will also get a good onboard audio, more VRMs and extra heatsink compared to the Gigabyte mobo that you have listed. But in any case, both mobo's are a good buy.
Old 13-08-2014

Different people have different opinions but I have personally liked the Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5 motheboard. This the only green motherboard and it also comes in a perfect budget build. When ever you are looking for a motherboard with style, then the gaming B85, H87, & H97 motherboards are the only ones which look really decent. However, both the Asus and Gigabyte mobo are very reliable brands. Its upto you to decide which one to go for, since you will get similar performance with both the mobos.
Old 14-08-2014

I will also recommend the Asus B85 PRO Gamer motherboard because it is very reliable. Compared with the Gigabyte, the B85 Pro Gamer also comes at a best price rate between the two. The Asus mobo is also better for many more reasons. It has got great VRM's and they never get hot. It also looks great and supports all the different configuration options. The Gigabyte mobo is also good enough but Asus is more dependable and the first choice for every user.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Official GIGABYTE Motherboard Forum
Tags: , , , ,