Thread: MSOffice 2003 repair and setup errors

MSOffice 2003 repair and setup errors

I have been using Office 2003 in my system running on windows xp and today i have found that i cannot use repair,uninstall for any program of Office. I have tried removing whole office from add remove program but it gives me an error message saying "An error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly. Please run setup and select "Repair..." to restore this application".Is there a way by which i can remove office 2003 completely and reinstall it again??

Re: MSOffice 2003 repair and setup errors

If you are having original Office 2003 installation disc then you can try running repair form there. If that doesn't help then i don't think there is anything you will be able to try out rather than making clean installation of Office 2003 again. You can use Windows Installer Cleanup Utility for removing Office 2003 completely and then reinstall it, Best of luck.

Re: MSOffice 2003 repair and setup errors

I am running in to same issue, i am just not able to remove it. When i try to remove it from add/remove program then i get an error message saying "An error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly. Please run setup and select "Repair..." to restore this application" and when i try to remove it using Windows Installer then i get an error message saying "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable". I have tried using some cleaner but they were of no help, i haven't used Windows Installer Cleanup Utility will give that a try and will check out if that's helping.

Same Issue Here - What Cleaners?

What cleaners did you use to get all of office off? I have the exact same issue, but I cannot find a solution. I will try anything at this point.