Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Update Service
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Download PROPLUS.msi

Office Update Service

Old 28-06-2006

Download PROPLUS.msi

I am looking for a link form where i can download PROPLUS.msi file, actually i am not having original Microsoft office installation disk and the installer that i have downloaded is asking for that file for continuing the installation process of office. So is there any site providing it?

Old 28-06-2006

Re: Download PROPLUS.msi

You will get that file on original Microsoft office installation disk, There are some sites that are providing links to download PROPLUS.msi file but i wont suggest you to use them. I have come across some people who have downloaded that file for continuing with installation of Office but later they started running in to update issues. Since you are not having installation disk i will suggest you to go through below article and check out if you are able to get any help form it.
Locate missing .msi files
Old 04-01-2014

The PROPLUS.msi file should be present in the Office installation disk. Even if you dont have the disk then you should try to download the whole file from microsoft website and then burn it on a CD/DVD. After that you can extract the office suite to find the PROPLUS.msi file or else you can simply reinstall the software again which will reinstall this missing file in your computer.
Old 06-01-2014

Yes, if you are asked for the location of a missing PROPLUS.msi file then you should provide the original installation CD that is used install Office software on your pc. Simply ensure that you have inserted the Office installation CD in the CD drive. Incase you have installed Office from a network then browse to the network location from where you installed office and click on retry.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Update Service
Tags: , ,