Thread: Upgrade to full from Office 2003 60 Day trial Edition

Upgrade to full from Office 2003 60 Day trial Edition

I am using a Office 2003 Trail Edition. It is a 60 Day trial which is going to expire soon. I want to upgrade the same. I need a lifetime edition for that. I am having a bit doubts on the same. First can I buy the upgrades directly from any shop or I should go for only the full edition.

You can get that online. Microsoft offers you to download upgrade or entire edition. Second thing you can also buy any full cd for Office 2003. Upgrade and fresh installation are one and the same thing. You just have to get rid of your old trail. Get the CD and run the setup directly. It will overwrite the files and your existing office edition will be upgraded to full version. The online will work fine once you buy the same.

re: Upgrade to full from Office 2003 60 Day trial Edition

The trial offer you a test version. You can upgrade that to a higher editions also. I had seen Office 2007 as one of better and reliable edition of Microsoft Office suite. Just go on the official website and in the search box type Office 2007 or 2003. You will be landed on the official page from where you can buy or upgrade the existing edition. There are some beta edition available for Office 2007 that you can test out. It will provide you a bit better output and more features. So if you are planing to upgrade the same then once have a look on Office 2007 also.

Re:60 Day trial - Upgrading

Thanks for the answer. But I am not having internet and I want to upgrade. I want to know what is the cost of upgrade will be. I can arrange the internet connection for sometime hours only. Hope that would be enough to get the upgrade files downloaded completely. I am not get the right price listing of all editions. So that I can choose which one I want to go for. My still using the trail edition which will be expired very soon. Is there a way to increase the time.

You will need the internet connectivity to get fresh updates if you are going with the online process. Or else what you can do is buy Office 2003 DVD from retail shop. This will comes with a license key. You can activate your product with that. It is a better way to do. Microsoft also offers you activation by phone. You just need to insert a unique key activating the full editions. About the price, you can only locate those on the official site only. I am too looking for the same, but yet not got chance to find it. One more thing if you are dong that online try to make changes in your security applications. Because if they block the update it will crash.