Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Update Service
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error "The expected version of the product was not found on your system"

Office Update Service

Old 08-12-2005

Error "The expected version of the product was not found on your system"

Whenever i am trying to upgrade office 2003 pro to sp2 using office autoupdate then i am getting an error message saying "The expected version of the product was not found on your system". I want to know if anyone is aware of any solution for fixing this?? Thanks in advance.

Old 08-12-2005

RE: Error "The expected version of the product was not found on your s

I have checked regrading that error and have come across below article, just go through it and try out the steps mentioned for solving that error.
Error message when you install Office 2003 Service Pack 2: "The expected version of the product was not found on your system"
Old 08-12-2005

Hey that knowledge base article was really helpful, i just follow it and removed those Microsoft Office 2003 Web Components that were not required. I have now upgrade office 2003 pro to sp2 using office auto-update successfully.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Update Service
Tags: , ,