Thread: how do I add Microsoft Office Document Image Writer print driver

how do I add Microsoft Office Document Image Writer print driver

As mentioned in the title i want to know how can i add Microsoft Office Document Image Writer print driver? I have checked out for the driver but i am not able to get it any where, is there anyone aware of any site from where i can download and add it?

Re: how do I add Microsoft Office Document Image Writer print driver

I will like to inform you that Microsoft Office Document Image Writer driver is included with Office 2003. It relies on Office 2003 features for working, you will find it as an optional choice from Microsoft Office 2003 item in Add/Remove Programs. You just have to follow below simple steps for installing it:
    • Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Check out for subtopic link Microsoft Office folder in installed programs List and click on Change.
    • Now you will get Microsoft Office update portal with list of command actions so click on the radio button for "Add or Remove Features" option and click on "Continue".
    • After that choose advanced configuration option,click on Next, now in next page click on "+" sign select "Microsoft Document Image Writer Printer" icon, click on icon and select "Update" option.
    • Once you do that printer will have a icon on your desktop screen, so you can now Right-click on that icon and select "Run from My Computer," > printer's preferences and properties > click on "Update" for configuring printer's new settings.

Hope that helps.