Thread: Microsoft Office Product Key Recovery

Microsoft Office Product Key Recovery

I am running a Windows Vista 32bit desktop with Office Home & Student 2007. I bought this office version nearly 4 months ago and paid 15 dollars extra for some program that lets us recover the product key for next 3 years in case my system crashed or I lost my office application. I don’t know what exactly we called that program. Anyway the problem am facing now is my hard drive is crashing every now and than, seems like its age is over. Hence i bought a new HDD and planning to install Windows and Office from scratch but before that I need to recover the product key for my office and I don’t know how to do that.

Any help ?

Re: Microsoft Office Product Key Recovery

Thing is you don’t know what was that program that assured your product key. Was it Marketplace Digital Locker ? if yes, you will need to login in your Digital locker account from this link https://digitallocker.windowsmarketp...?wa=wsignin1.0. You will be able to get help in order to recover your office product key, after all you have paid $15 for the same.

Re: Microsoft Office Product Key Recovery

If your existing hard drive is yet not completely dead you can use any third party program to find your product keys. It use to be saved in the registries and is encrypted hence we cannot find it manually ourself. As a program, the one I know is “Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder”. It is very effective in find keys. Give it a try on the HDD your office is installed.