Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to activate Office trial version without buying a retail copy

Office Setup

Old 30-01-2008

How to activate Office trial version without buying a retail copy

About 2 months ago I bought a HP laptop that came with Office 2007 Trail edition. Now as trial is about to expire and I will need to install a new copy, instead of going through this long process I want to activate this trial itself and make it Full version. I did tried searching web for the same to buy a Product key but dint found anywhere. I thought this could save my time of buying and installing retail version.

So is there somebody experience to tell me if there is anyway I can activate my trial to full genuine copy ?

Old 31-01-2008

Re: How to activate Office trial version without buying a retail copy

Nope. There is no way to activate and make full to your Trail version. You will need to buy a retail copy for the same and the best place is Amazon. You can buy one form there and will surely need to install it again. Alternatively you can also contact your laptop Vendor as well and see if they can help you with the OEM.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Tags: , , , , ,