Thread: how do I make office 2007 look like older versions of office?

how do I make office 2007 look like older versions of office?

So I have got myself a new pc and it came with an office 2007 suite pre-installed in it. I have been more comfortable with the previous version of microsoft office applications and looks, so therefore I wanted to know if i can remove the new office 2007 and make it appear like older version of office suites, like having previous version of themes and colors, it would be great. Thanks for any help.

Well, I havent seen anyone getting a new product and making it look like an old one? But in case, instead of customizing it why dont you simple downgrade and install the old version of microsoft office in your system? Either ways there are some add-ins that will let you to convert office 2007 into classic view. You can use the trial version of the Classic Menu for Office 2007 v7.25 for few days and if you would like it then you can even buy it for $30 approximately, just search for it on google and download the same.

I like the addintools that i have installed on my system. The ribbon feature is something that i am trying to use more often so that i can get used to searching the features that i want, but there are those unusual functions that i cannot find and have to go back to the addon to use the functions properly. I think that microsoft should have given some features where new versions of Office suites can be customized to older versions or some classic versions which would be more beneficial for users who are more addicted to the previous verion of Microsoft office.

If you want to explore the rich, new design with some guidance, try the interactive guides to help you quickly learn where things are. You can download them to your own computer for use any time you like or can also view them from this website - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...010229584.aspx