Thread: MS Office Enterprise 2007 setup does not works from CD

MS Office Enterprise 2007 setup does not works from CD

I got a disk from my company. It is Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise edition. I have a laptop that has Vista on it. Now when I insert the disk to run setup, nothing appears on my screen. I even clicked on the setup file inside, but nothing works. There is no error nor there any kind of message on the screen which can help me to find out the issue behind the same.

Try to copy the file from your CD/DVD to any folder on your hard drive. For example create a folder on the desktop and move the disc content in it. Try to run the setup from there. If still it does not work then right click on the setup file and choose Run as > Administrator. It looks the disc you got is not proper. There can be issue with your DVD drive also.

The issue appear when your system found that the file that you are trying to run does not has a valid digital signature. You must ensure that you are using a valid setup file. I got this error on a disc that my friend gave me. It was not a original disc, but a burned dvd of Office. You must get some kind of error on your screen. It would be better if you simply replace the disc.

Office 2007 install

I am haveing similiar problems. With two separate home use discs I get an error "Setup cannot continue becase required file is eaithr corrupted or missing. Run setup again form the original source disc or download location." I have the original dvd and have disabled UAC, anti-virus, and set in properies to run as and adminstrator. The disc works and will install in my descktop running XP but not in my laptop running Vista. What is the hidden adminstrator account and how do I try that.