Thread: Office Accounting Professional 2007 product key

Office Accounting Professional 2007 product key

I downloaded Office Accounting Professional 2007 but there was no product key available for the same on the download list. Hence I downloaded it without the key. Now when am trying to install I came to know that it will only work as Accounting Express instead of Office Accounting Professional without the license key.

I still tried searching for the same but dint found any. Can anyone please tell me where can I get the product keys for OAP 2007 ? Help appreciated.

Re: Office Accounting Professional 2007 product key

Hey guys, me too looking for the same. I download Office Accounting Professional 2007 from TechNet Plus Subscription site. Even I dint got the product key anywhere on technet for this Software. Also as far as I have experience of downloading from here, product keys comes along with the application on TechNet unless and until you are not downloading a software that don’t require keys.

So, as the keys were not listed with this, I thought it don’t require the same. But now it seems I need the product key for using it as Accounting Professional. Any help ?

I don’t know how you guys tried downloading. I have been using TechNet since years, and I can say that there is link for product keys on the TechNet site. You should click on that link for the same.

If you guys still facing any problem finding the key, simply use Concierge service

Thanks a lot for your suggestion MUNDITO, but that doesn’t seems to be working because I already checked while downloading OAP 2007 and there were product keys available for most of the software but not for this. BTW, I will now directly contact to technet and try to get some help from them itself. Thank you.