Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Setup cannot continue because a required file is corrupted or missing

Office Setup

Old 29-12-2006

Setup cannot continue because a required file is corrupted or missing

I am trying to run the setup and facing the a problem with corrupt files. I have a installation disc of Office Professional 2007. When I runt he setup on Vista I am getting a error that setup cannot continue due to corrupt files and it crashes. I have Vista Business Edition. It is a new installation disc. I need some help to fix the problem. There is no specific files that is listed in the error.

Old 29-12-2006

It is a corrupt file or damaged disc. You need to arrange a proper one for that. Because it is due to missing or damage. From where you got the disc. Ask the vendor to provide you a valid copy of the cd you want.
Old 30-12-2006

I faced the same issue with a iso file that I had used to create dvd for Office installation. Now if you are following the same process then ensure that you have healthy iso file. You can re-download the same and check. At the time of this error, Office setup does not allow you to browse the files for replacement. It will be stopped. If you have a license copy, then you can simply download the trail edition and upgrade.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Tags: , ,