Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

location of Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll

Office Setup

Old 17-11-2006

location of Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll

After installing Microsoft Office 2007 I am getting some error related to missing Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll. I had never seen this error before. It appear while working with Microsoft Excel. I tried to find this dll file on the syste, but it is not found anywhere. It is not possible that this file can simply disappear instantly from the system. There must be some kind of option or possibilities by which I can fix the issue.

Old 01-10-2012

Re: location of Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll

There are two ways to fix the thing. Either go with the setup manually and download that dll file or simply run Windows Setup. This is another proper way by which you can fix the issue. If you have access to any working computer in your system then you can simply copy that dll file and move it your system. It will work and provide you a better support. In this way it is not going to get crash.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Tags: , ,