Thread: I am not able to install Microsoft Office 2007 RTM

I am not able to install Microsoft Office 2007 RTM

Office 2007 RTM installation failed a number of time. I am not able to run setup.exe. When I launch the same I am getting a error on my screen saying that Pror.WW\OSETUP.DLL is not proper. The error is about some digital signature validation. I saw this for the very first time and I am quiet not happy with the same.

Are you using a valid copy Microsoft Office. This kind of errors mostly appear when you are stuck with a pirated disc. That is the reason you are not able to get a proper support and simply the setup fails. It might be complicated to figure out what is the reason behind this if you are using a official Retail DVD.

How to troubleshoot problems that may occur when you try to install a 2007 Office system program from the 2007 Office system program CD or DVD

Did you performed any recent updates. That would be causing the issue. A invalid digital signature or validation is caused because of invalid setup file. It is not authorized and appropriate that is the reason Windows do not allow to run the setup. If you have the retail DVD contact the vendor and ask him from the contact

Problems with installing Office Enterprise 2007 & VisioPro 2007

Hi,

I have the same problem as you have described.

Below is the message I have posted on Microsoft's TechNet forum..suprise, suprise no reply from them. I should have known better.

And by the way I purchased the software direct from Microsoft. That is, these are genuine Microsoft DVDs