Thread: SKU112.CAB

Sku112.cab

Having a very short query, request you guys to please reply soon as am stuck with my Office. Recently I bought a Hp Pavilion a1560n laptop that came with XP and office 2003 pre-loaded. As it was trial, I bought a Product key for the same to activate it to full version. But when I enter the same it gives started giving me an error message saying that it cannot find SKU112.CAB.

Please suggest something to fix it soon. Thank you.

Re: SKU112.CAB

Usually the file use to be located in your Office installation CD. If you are not getting it in CD than you should check your HDD’s local installation source. You can get more info about this installation source in the following KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830168

I also think that you might be making some mistake during the process of converting Trail to Full version. Hence, you may also go through the steps and other information required for the same from here: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831023

Thanks for the help and reply friend but as I said earlier also this office came pre-loaded with my HP laptop hence I don’t have the Disk. I only bought the Product key online. I also checked the URLs you said but I wasn’t able to understand everything. And whatever I understood, that dint helped me. Please suggest something else.

Same problem here as well, trying to install office 2003 Standard edition and surprising it keeps trying to reinstall itself and sku112.cab not found.

I have tried everything mentioned above here, nothing left. Does that means i need to buy a new edition of office now or is there a way to keep this one?

Any working solution ?

aw cripes! just noticed the dates in here. 2 years ago..........