Thread: The language of this installation is not supported by your system

The language of this installation is not supported by your system

Whenever I run setup of Microsoft Office 2007, I am getting a error message on the screen saying that the installation language is not supported. I am using Windows XP SP2 and the disc I had for Office is English. So how does this language compatibility error appeared. What changes can help me to install Office. Thanks.

When you run the setup does it ask you to choose the language. You have to choose English from there. Sometime a wrong language is selected and due to which you get that error. I got this error when I was trying to install the Beta edition of Office 2007. I had tried a number of way to fix the issue, but only re-downloading the file worked.

I am too facing the similar error. When I checked inside error log I found that the issue is related to some signature problem with setup.exe. I had downloaded the entire stuff back again and hope that is going to work, but somehow cannot find any help on it. Does Windows Update has any option that can fix the issue.

I do not think there is any fix for that and also there is no Widows update available to fix it. The best you can do is download the file from web again and then run the setup. You can find the edition of download and it is worthy enough to use. I had seen a number of threads based on the issue. They all said that you need to get a fresh download copy and if you are lucky then you will get the option to change language or else it will not work.