Thread: Office 2003 Re-installation failed without any error code

Office 2003 Re-installation failed without any error code

I need some help to fix this Office 2003 installation problem. When I run the setup back again it stucks in between. It is not finishing on its own. I am getting a error saying that the setup is unable to complete. It comes always at the end point. I am facing some issue with configuration of additional component on Office setup. It crashes, so thought it would be issue with the setup. I tried to re-installed it but that too is not working. I am getting a error for installation failure. I also tried Windows Cleanup Utility.

Go on Event Viewer and find the logs there. You can find a set of errors which will provide you information on the same. The error log has mostly a detailed information based on the log and offer you a much better option to deal with the same. The installation fails due to various reason. Some of them are improper setup file, or simply low file permission. You cannot deal with the same so instantly. There are chances you keep on facing the problem. Try to run a repair setup first and then run the removal process.

It is better if you do that through CD/DVD of office. Because the internal files are not proper or corrupted. And whenever you are performing this kind of operation remember that you need do that in Admin account only.